Shipping at LifeVantage
To support you in your wellness needs, LifeVantage uses the following shipping policy as of June 1, 2022. Updated March 1, 2023.
United States Shipping Policy
|All orders $150 or above||$5.99 Flat Rate Shipping Rates|
|All orders $149.99 or below||Standard Shipping Rates, starting at $5.99 per order|
|New Consultant enrollment orders||Free|
* Standard shipping rates start at $5.99.
- Standard shipping time is 7-10 days.
- Orders shipping to AK, HI, GU, PR, AS, and VI will receive a shipping discount on subscription and new Consultant enrollment orders, however standard shipping rates to these areas are higher than $6.99.
- Express and expedited shipping will be charged at normal market rates for all orders.
- Shipping charges are calculated after all discounts (coupons, credits, Friends and Family, etc.) and before taxes.
International Shipping Policy
For our friends across the globe, see the International Shipping Policy below:
All orders that meet or exceed the amounts below ship for free. (Whether you are a subscriber or not).*
* Shopping cart size (in any single order, minimum order threshold may not be spread out across multiple orders) may vary, but the order amount excluding any shipping costs must match or surpass the thresholds listed above for each market.
LifeVantage Return Policy
Unopened product and marketing materials returned within thirty (30) days of purchase shall receive a 100% refund. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”), issued through Customer Support. Product must be received by the Company within ten (10) business days of receipt of the RMA or the product will not be eligible for return.
For any further questions or concerns, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 866-460-7241.
US Shipping Policy FAQs
When does the new shipping policy go into effect?
March 1, 2023
In which market(s) is this update to the shipping policy taking place?
This is an update to the US shipping policy only. Most international markets already have similar shipping policies in place that are tied to order thresholds.
Will customers and Consultants have different shipping policies?
New enrolling Consultants are eligible for discounted shipping no matter the order type. For repeat orders, both Consultants and Customers follow the same shipping policy.
If I have an active subscription, will the new shipping discounts be automatically added to my order or do I need to do anything?
If your order is above $150, flat rate shipping will automatically be applied. For subscription orders under $149.99, standard shipping rates apply.
Is this a permanent change? Will the shipping price change again in the future?
Yes, it is anticipated that this shipping policy will remain in place. Of course, change is always a possibility and the shipping policy will be reviewed as needed.